Ventilation systems are often the biggest culprit in poor indoor air quality, but SERVPRO of Lake Charles can help change that! In most cases, HVAC systems have been operating for some time without any attention. Dirty ducts can circulate debris and dirt throughout your home, including odors, contaminants such as mold, and irritating dust. In some circumstances, such as after a fire, smoke, or suspected mold growth, duct cleaning becomes an essential part of the cleanup process.
A routine part of SERVPRO of Lake Charles professional’s service is inspecting the heating, ventilation, and air conditioning unit (HVAC). Keeping the HVAC and ductwork clean potentially expands the lifespan of the equipment by allowing it to operate at peak conditions.
SERVPRO’s Duct Cleaning System
Our certified technicians will inspect your HVAC system and ductwork. We will recommend the best way to address any indoor air quality concerns. This air duct cleaning process is as follows:
- The duct cleaning process begins by using patented equipment, including a rotoscraper, which automatically adapts to the duct’s shape and diameter while traveling through the duct, removing debris and filth before vacuuming begins.
- Our certified technicians will then use powerful push-pull air delivery and collection system to transfer the debris from the ducting to a 16-gallon container.
- Air is filtered through a HEPA filtration system, removing 99.97% of the particles in the airstream. HEPA filters capture debris and keep the indoor environment clean.
- As an optional step, our certified technicians can apply a sealant, or a coating product may be sprayed to address odor or microbial concerns.
- Filters will either be cleaned or replaced to remove odor and dirt.
Our duct cleaning system is proven and cost-efficient. SERVPRO of Lake Charles professionals use portable ventilation and air duct cleaning system to examine ductwork and make a clean sweep, removing years of dust and grime. Call us today to schedule an inspection. We are Here to Help!
For SERVPRO of Lake Charles: (337) 478-1133