Are your air ducts dirty?
Sweeping Away Years of Dust and Dirt-Helping Reduce Potential for Damage and Health Risks
Since the ventilation system is often the biggest culprit in poor indoor air quality, inspecting the ductwork should be a high priority. In most cases, the HVAC system has been operating for some time without much attention. Dirty ducts can circulate odors, contaminants such as mold and irritating dust throughout your building or home.
A routine part of SERVPRO of Lake Charles' service is inspecting the heating, ventilation and air conditioning unit (HVAC). Keeping the HVAC system and ductwork clean can potentially extend the life span of the equipment by allowing it to operate at peak condition, which may save you money.
The SERVPRO Proven Duct Cleaning System is Cost Efficient
Unlike the majority of duct cleaning services, SERVPRO of Lake Charles uses a Portable Ventilation & Air Duct Cleaning System to examine ductwork and make a clean sweep, removing years of dust and grime.
The SERVPRO Duct Cleaning Process
* The process begins by using patented equipment including a roto-scraper, which automatically adapts to the ducts shape and diameter while traveling through the duct, removing debris and filth before vacuuming begins.
* Next, a powerful push-pull air delivery and collection system transfers the debris from the ducting to a 16-gallon container.
* Air is filtered through a HEPA filtration system, removing 99.97 percent of particles in the airstream. HEPA filters capture debris and keep the environment clean.
* As an optional process, a sealant or coating product may be sprayed to address odor or microbial concerns.
* Filters will either be cleaned or replaced to remove odor and dirt.
For more information on HVAC and air duct cleaning, call us today, (337) 478-1133.